Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

(4) Comments

  1. Chapi D. On July 13, 2009 at 1:37 PM

    Why is Black Milk not mentioned, wow?!

     
    J-$crilla of Guns-N-Butter/Inner Loop Records On July 13, 2009 at 2:59 PM

    black milk aint an influence - hes just dope. period. if he was producing in the 90s then i would retract that statement

     
    Chapi D. On July 14, 2009 at 4:24 AM

    Period? lol So are you saying you can't find inspiration from a producer that didn't contribute in the 90s brother? I personally think he is one of the illest out right now, PERIOD. So I guess 9th Wonder is out of the picture too since he also had no influence in the "90's"? Another artist which no one even mentioned? Much respect homeboy, I put you right up there with these dudes! No doubt....I know the Culture of Honor is going to be FIRE!!!!!

     
    J-$crilla of Guns-N-Butter/Inner Loop Records On July 14, 2009 at 8:48 AM

    nawwww, 9th and black milk aint influences. for real. to me khalil is the dopest out right now and he been doin it since the 90s but he not an influence....


    influences come from what i grew up on what vein i make my shit in

    RESPECT BROTHER!