Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

(2) Comments

  1. T.E.F.L.O.N. On March 30, 2009 at 2:57 PM

    I'm def honored to be a part of this project, and i think this is gonna be looked back at as a landmark that helped bring this DMV shit together.

    This would have NEVER happend 5-10 years ago.

    Theres def some heaters on here, I don't think any of them were bad by any means. the only thing that seperates some from the others was the mix quality.

    My favorite tracks :

    Me and Beta - D'evils (of course i'm biased.)

    Cayan & Pro'verb - Friend or Foe

    Ra the MC - Cashmere Thoughts

    But for real... my dude SKETCH killed this whole shit with Am I Pig? !!

     
    Unknown On March 30, 2009 at 9:39 PM

    This jont is def a classic from what I've heard. I still can't download the mutha fucker lol. But Overok, J-Scrilla, K-Beta, I appreciate yall for letting me remix a classic song. Real DMV hip-hop. Sketch did kill the jont too. His performance was crazy.